Port Arthur EDC requests your help with our Business Retention & Expansion Strategies Program. The PAEDC Board of Directors believes that our existing firms are our best prospects for future growth. The purpose of this program is to see how we can help them grow. Business, government, and educational leaders have agreed to help us work with our local manufacturers on this program. The objectives of the program are:
- To demonstrate to existing firms that the community appreciates their contribution to the local economy.
- To help businesses solve their problems and challenges.
- To assist businesses in gaining awareness of available resources.
- To develop collaborative relationships for participating in comprehensive long-range retention and expansion activities.
- To build the community capacity and cooperation to sustain growth and development activities.
- To contribute to the assessment of Port Arthur’s capacity to accommodate growth of visitor services and hospitality industry.