Reasons to Come Work, Come Grow, and Come Play in our beautiful Port Arthur Business Park… Our community is open for business and we want you to be our neighbor! Since the inception of the Port Arthur Economic Development Corporation Business Park, we have welcomed more than $70-80 million of new capital investment in our city!
The Port Arthur Economic Development Corporation strives to market and develop business opportunities and recruit new business and industry which will strengthen and diversify the economic base of the City of Port Arthur by investing in new capital and creating new jobs.
- Ideal Location – (just 10 miles from I-10 and 78 miles from the city of Houston)
- 2 miles from Southeast Texas Regional Airport at the juncture of U.S. HWY 69 and 96.
- 10 miles from the Port of Port Arthur and 15 miles from the Port of Beaumont.
- Over 300 acres ready for development
- Infrastructure – New Industrial Park with all utilities underground.
- Texas is a Right-to-Work State and NO state income taxes!
- Incentives – Low cost or FREE land; Loan & Grants assistance; State Enterprise Zone benefits; etc.